THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik.

Bastard Chat on IRCHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user

Best time of day to sell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedEd

RedEd

Best time of day to sell Empty
PostSubject: Best time of day to sell   Best time of day to sell EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 am

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a best time of the day to put stuff up for sale on the market to get a better price?
Back to top Go down
Lord Dark Helmet

Lord Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: Best time of day to sell   Best time of day to sell EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 pm

My suggestion: if you have space in your storage and don't need to unload stuff rightaway, set your price a few cents higher than the current market price. That way if the price goes up while you're offline, you'll get it at the higher price. If it doesn't sell after a while, then you can lower the price.
Back to top Go down
Zuntale

Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Best time of day to sell   Best time of day to sell EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 pm

3 am.

LDH has the right idea...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Dinero
Admin
Joseph Dinero

PostSubject: Re: Best time of day to sell   Best time of day to sell EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:36 pm

I actually set my prices to about page 6 prices, then put it on autopilot. As I produce more, I keep my prices at the same (unless they adjust UPWARD) and adjust just SLIGHTLY in a few days if I need the money.

You DO need to have the space (as LDH is right), to reap the most profits.

(I have had many products sell at ridiculous prices when a promotion starts, and I am not online at the time, as people are unprepared with supplies - i.e. rockets)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best time of day to sell   Best time of day to sell Empty

Back to top Go down

Best time of day to sell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY :: Public Hospitality Lobby :: New Citizen Education-
Jump to: