THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik.

Bastard Chat on IRCHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user

Israel for President II

Go down 
+8
kristof von
Thedillpickl
Emperor Rick
Zuntale
Spiffy123
Lord Dark Helmet
Deriachai
Israel Stevens
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Israel Stevens

Israel Stevens

Israel for President II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Bastards,

I've decided to run for President in September because I am appalled at the direction this nation is headed in. In just two short months, our international reputation has been obliterated. There has been no consistency, and perhaps worse, no decisiveness.

I aim to change all that.

I just published [url]http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/finishing-what-i-started-2111034/1/20]my first article[/url], and I will be publishing more that detail my plans in the future.

If you have questions, comments or just want to tell me how awesome I am, then reply here, or shoot me a PM. I'll get back to you.

Thanks for taking a moment, and I'm sure I'll be back with more information!
-Israel
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Deriachai

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Settle down BB.

Kodos has been working in the interior for a long time. and I believe was second in command for a long time, so this really was kind of natural.
Back to top Go down
BlueBanshee

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 pm

The definition I use to define my self is that of a noun used in the context sush as slang.

Example: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.

Now the definition when used as Noun in slang is a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person this is what i like to be and if my thoughts affend you than....... might want to run for president in another eCountry critism comes with politics.

As for Kodos i do belive that he may just be great for the job but my reply was reply to the way you came off in your article openly sayong your looking for parties to back you and that you advertised it hear.

Like i said just my opinion and nothing wrong with your effort in trying to win this fight.

P.S. im not sure if you have acces to the current poll on who we will support but the 1 vote you got was by me

lol maybe not if you cant handle some of my veiws
Back to top Go down
Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

Kodos is a Very good choice.

The Bastards encurage a player to be vocal of they views. Always take a comment with a little grain of salt around here man., lol

In the end its all a game and we are here to have some fun! Lets just be sure we dont take someone elses fun away while haveing ours Wink

Good luck with your campaighn Israel,
Back to top Go down
Israel Stevens

Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:09 am

Zuntale wrote:
Kodos is a Very good choice.

The Bastards encurage a player to be vocal of they views. Always take a comment with a little grain of salt around here man., lol

In the end its all a game and we are here to have some fun! Lets just be sure we dont take someone elses fun away while haveing ours Wink

Good luck with your campaighn Israel,

I'm not trying to take away anyone's fun, and I respect everyone's opinion. But when I get lumped in with the whole 'just another candidate,' or 'another elite' or just a 'USWP Puppet' it irritates me.
Want to see a screenshot of the USWP primary?
Israel for President II - Page 2 Wtd4yt

I'm not even on the ballot. So I'd like to think that I'm not the normal candidate, and I'd like to think that I would be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to my cabinet.
I mentioned Kodos because this is his party, and his friends. I thought they would have been happy for him, and encouraging of him.
Back to top Go down
Zuntale

Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:15 am

I was actualy talking to Blue on that particular point about others fun Israel Wink

/passes a few beers out with some snacks....

deep breath everyone Razz

whens the stripper arrive anyways?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Dinero
Admin
Joseph Dinero

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Kodos is THE MAN....enough said.

IS - we encourage the "open mind" here and voicing of opinions. If his timing was different, I could definitely see where he is coming form with his point of discussion. The members here that have been here longer, are aware of WHY you chose Kodos. He is new, therefore, he does not.

Freedom of expression is easy. Cuoth is, however, an acquired habit.

Poking at you (all in fun)....wasn't it YOU that told me that "when you get to Big Leagues, you will have to acquire thicker skin?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Israel Stevens

Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Joseph Dinero wrote:
Poking at you (all in fun)....wasn't it YOU that told me that "when you get to Big Leagues, you will have to acquire thicker skin?" Very Happy
Yes, it was. And I take everything said with a grain of salt. Just didn't expect to get blasted for including Bastards in my cabinet. /me shrugs
Back to top Go down
Joseph Dinero
Admin
Joseph Dinero

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Israel Stevens wrote:
Joseph Dinero wrote:
Yes, it was. And I take everything said with a grain of salt. Just didn't expect to get blasted for including Bastards in my cabinet. /me shrugs

As I said man, he's new and isn't aware of "Kodos the GREAT"
Back to top Go down
Israel Stevens

Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Well ya'll need to educate him then :p
Back to top Go down
Thedillpickl

Thedillpickl

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:22 pm

~pickle thinking out loud~
F......... I'm the one that's usually caught with his dick hanging out. I should just keep my mouth shut on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Zuntale

Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:06 am

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Mazzyllene

Mazzyllene

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 am

Omg.. Strippers AND a hanging penis!! AND I MISSED IT?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Israel for President II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Israel for President II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2