THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik.

Bastard Chat on IRCHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user

Glove

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GloveisLove

GloveisLove

Glove Empty
PostSubject: Glove   Glove EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:52 pm

I'd like the BOL endorsement because you're awesome and I'm awesome. The last few governments have been a complete disaster, and I can't list a single accomplishment that they made. They went to war with Canada, then stopped the war, then claimed they didnt bribe anyone, when clearly they did. They tried to ally Spain and Poland, while selling our allies to permanent occupation, all the while Spain and Poland are fighting for Serbia. They said they were going to help France, yet don't even have a MPP with them. In one sentence, I'd describe the foreign policy of the nation as: the worst I've ever seen. Now, I don't want to bore you with a list of all the things I'd do and my qualifications, those who have been reading my articles have a decent understanding of where I stand and theres always time for clarification. That said, I'd be honored to be on your primary because I know damn well that people are ready for a real leader who has respect for allies and his own citizens.

Signed,

Glove
Back to top Go down
Zuntale

Zuntale

Glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glove   Glove EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

Good luck with your run
Back to top Go down
Emperor Rick

Emperor Rick

Glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glove   Glove EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 am

we'll put you on the party poll (and everyone else who bothers to ask for our endorsement)
poll will start on the 29th through the 1st per manifesto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glove   Glove Empty

Back to top Go down

Glove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY :: Public Hospitality Lobby :: The Embassy-
Jump to: