THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!

The Official Website of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik.

Bastard Chat on IRCHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month

Share | 

Israel for President II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Israel for President II   Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Hello Bastards,

I've decided to run for President in September because I am appalled at the direction this nation is headed in. In just two short months, our international reputation has been obliterated. There has been no consistency, and perhaps worse, no decisiveness.

I aim to change all that.

I just published [url]http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/finishing-what-i-started-2111034/1/20]my first article[/url], and I will be publishing more that detail my plans in the future.

If you have questions, comments or just want to tell me how awesome I am, then reply here, or shoot me a PM. I'll get back to you.

Thanks for taking a moment, and I'm sure I'll be back with more information!
-Israel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deriachai

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Just a quick question.

Why did you vote for allying with serbia poland UK and hungary?

Commander of the SOL
Head of Militia for BOL

Former VPP of the BOL
Former Ambassador to Israel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am

I'm assuming you're referencing Emerick's article?

If you'll notice at the very beginning of the logs, Alexander mentioned FUCK-U, the alliance that Glove had announced previously. I was on board with this alliance, because it included almost all of the nations in eRepublik and would have been a fantastic F U to the admins. In FUCK-U our allies outweighed the enemies. But when we ended up in an alliance with Brazil and the core ONE nations, that was something different.

I thought Alex was talking about FUCK-U, not a new alliance, so I said that I would agree to that.

Also of note, #whitehouse is an official channel, but none of Glove's actual cabinet were in there. Gnilraps and John Jay were usually the only people from the official cabinet. So, to say that the people in #whitehouse made the decision for Glove, or influenced him in any way is rather absurd and pure politicking by Emerick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am

Per the Party Manifesto, your name will be placed in our primary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiffy123

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 am

As you were POTUS when CTRL was brought to light, why can we trust you not to try to create such an alliance again?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:24 am

Good luck with your run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperor Rick

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 am

Yeah didn't you support CTRL when Evry was president?

Thedillpickl

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am

Ahh... NO.

Nothing personal. Just tired of the revolving door.

Pickle's Patriots CO
Congress Whip

former:
eUS Ambassador to Switzerland
eUS Senator x4
eUS Congress Whip x4
UIP PP x2
UIP VPP
UIP Sec. of Media x4
BoL VPP x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Lord Dark Helmet wrote:
Per the Party Manifesto, your name will be placed in our primary.
Thank you!

Spiffy123 wrote:
As you were POTUS when CTRL was brought to light, why can we trust you not to try to create such an alliance again?
Ultimately, we need a new alliance. If we were to get invaded tomorrow, I can only think of a few countries that would come to our aide. We have destroyed our foreign policy over the last two months. Will the new alliance be CTRL? Who knows. Alliances are fickle things until they are established. Spain has been an absolute bro since they signed an MPP. Poland has been very reluctant to drop Hungary/Serbian MPPs, and the United States will never ally with Hungary or Serbia, at least while I am President.
I would hope that you would trust me with creating a new alliance, because we need one.

Zuntale wrote:
Good luck with your run.
Thank you!

Emperor Rick wrote:
Yeah didn't you support CTRL when Evry was president?
The majority of CTRL was created under my term, but I wasn't around to see it through. I went to Europe for 2 weeks, IRL for 2 weeks on July 6th, the day my term ended. I did not publicly comment on CTRL. Do I support it? Only if Poland gets their heads out of their asses and drops the Hungarian and Serbian MPPs. But it's been almost 3 months now, and they have yet to do that. They can't have it both ways, it just doesn't work that way. If they can't commit, then we will explore other options.

Thedillpickl wrote:
Ahh... NO.

Nothing personal. Just tired of the revolving door.
Love you too dilly! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kristof von

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Would you give all the territory back to Indo? And what is your stance on Canada?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 pm

kristof von wrote:
Would you give all the territory back to Indo? And what is your stance on Canada?
Yes. They serve no purpose to us, other than a damage drain. We flexed our muscles, conquered an age-old enemy and had a lot of fun doing it. Time to move on, in my opinion.

As for Canada, I'm neutral. They continue to do silly things, but as long as they don't invade, or interfere with the USA, I don't mind letting bygones be bygones.

Unrelated: BoL has the most active 6th party forum. You guys are actually asking questions and whatnot. Other ones are kinda dead :/
So, bravo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 pm

'Unrelated: BoL has the most active 6th party forum. You guys are actually asking questions and whatnot. Other ones are kinda dead :/
So, bravo.'

unrelated,
Indeed we are true Bastards! Think what 'Active' team players could do for this country... hint, hint, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Zuntale wrote:
'Unrelated: BoL has the most active 6th party forum. You guys are actually asking questions and whatnot. Other ones are kinda dead :/
So, bravo.'

unrelated,
Indeed we are true Bastards! Think what 'Active' team players could do for this country... hint, hint, lol

There's a cabinet application in my article. Last time I was President, I gave almost everyone that applied a job.
Let's be clear: there is always something you can do. QM work for Arm America, be an ambassador, QM work for Department of Interior. There is always something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deriachai

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:51 pm

I have noticed also that we are more active than many of the Top 5. I find that interesting.

Commander of the SOL
Head of Militia for BOL

Former VPP of the BOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kristof von

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Deriachai wrote:
I have noticed also that we are more active than many of the Top 5. I find that interesting.
Yeah that we are thanks to you guys this is my first time not 2-clicking and quitting on and off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Cache

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 am

lol @ derailing a PotUS campaign thread. Well done guys!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Deriachai wrote:
I think that once a party enters the top 5, they start to lose some of their ideals, and the reasons that they put the party together in the first place. I know that the AMP of today, is vastly different from one year ago when we first started. On the one hand, we're more politically experienced, and can compete and often times out-duel the USWP, but that success has cost us some of the ideals that we used as the basis of our party.

Just out of curiosity, are the Bastards actively trying to get into the top 5? I mean, do you guys recruit heavily, or are you content to just be a prominent 6th party?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm

'Just out of curiosity, are the Bastards actively trying to get into the top 5? I mean, do you guys recruit heavily, or are you content to just be a prominent 6th party?'

We do push for recruiting and have had some realy good recruitment programs. Not sure why we dont attract alot more attention than we do. I could tell you why I think that is but your not a Bastard Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deriachai

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:56 pm

I was there when AMP was founded.

It deviated from its ideals in two days. I watched as the two founding parties disintigrated into JCS asshatery.

Commander of the SOL
Head of Militia for BOL

Former VPP of the BOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Cabinet Article: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-is4cp-cabinet-announcement-2113278/1/20

Notable Bastard: Kodos for Secretary of Interior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueBanshee

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 pm

We want someone who will help the eCountry not give our bastards a position in your cabinet in hopes we back you, if you want our support then i think you need to win our primaries and as a Poltical party win us over.

WE CANT BE BOUGHT HaHa HaHa HAHAHAHAH

anyway just a thought, good day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israel Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm

BlueBanshee wrote:
We want someone who will help the eCountry not give our bastards a position in your cabinet in hopes we back you, if you want our support then i think you need to win our primaries and as a Poltical party win us over.

WE CANT BE BOUGHT HaHa HaHa HAHAHAHAH

anyway just a thought, good day

I realize I have a slim to none chance of winning the BoL primary. Did that keep me from trying? Did that keep me from continuously coming back and chatting with the Bastards?

Did it ever occur to you that Kodos is the best person for the job? He was strongly recommended by Molly Emma, who is essentially the only opinion that matters in the Interior.

Honestly. Be less pessimistic in your views.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deriachai

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Settle down BB.

Kodos has been working in the interior for a long time. and I believe was second in command for a long time, so this really was kind of natural.

Commander of the SOL
Head of Militia for BOL

Former VPP of the BOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueBanshee

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 pm

The definition I use to define my self is that of a noun used in the context sush as slang.

Example: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.

Now the definition when used as Noun in slang is a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person this is what i like to be and if my thoughts affend you than....... might want to run for president in another eCountry critism comes with politics.

As for Kodos i do belive that he may just be great for the job but my reply was reply to the way you came off in your article openly sayong your looking for parties to back you and that you advertised it hear.

Like i said just my opinion and nothing wrong with your effort in trying to win this fight.

P.S. im not sure if you have acces to the current poll on who we will support but the 1 vote you got was by me

lol maybe not if you cant handle some of my veiws
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

Kodos is a Very good choice.

The Bastards encurage a player to be vocal of they views. Always take a comment with a little grain of salt around here man., lol

In the end its all a game and we are here to have some fun! Lets just be sure we dont take someone elses fun away while haveing ours Wink

Good luck with your campaighn Israel,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel for President II   

Back to top Go down

Israel for President II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next