THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik.

Bastard Chat on IRCHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user

Some Advice To eNPR

Go down 
+2
Emperor Rick
JakeLeonard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeLeonard

JakeLeonard

Some Advice To eNPR Empty
PostSubject: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:50 am

It just might be the 7 years of radio broadcasting experience talking, but I just had to offer some broadcasting advice to the powers that run eNPR (which I assume is Oblige, who said something about a week ago that he pays for the account on BlogTalkRadio).

Sorry, but disorganization and having no particular show format WILL NOT get you listeners.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Emperor Rick

Emperor Rick

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 am

they keep putting Fluffer on too, If i knew he was on tonight I would not have asked our members to get on. Thankfully none of ours did.
Back to top Go down
J. W. Bullwinkle

J. W. Bullwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 am

yeah. it gets boring quick, fast, and in a hurry listening to Fluff drone on about something/someone.
Back to top Go down
Slade Cash

Slade Cash

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:11 am

I wish I had been available. I'm not afraid to discuss with Pfeiffer. His weakness is his extremely high opinion of his own intelligence; pretty easy to take advantage of in a real-time discussion actually.
Back to top Go down
JakeLeonard

JakeLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Speaking of intelligence, I saw this one comment from mccvii:

"You've overlooked one small detail, Jake. Intelligence - or rather, lack thereof. This is not an intelligent game. Its not terribly complicated. There's minimal strategy. Click a few buttons, kiss a few asses, buy a little gold.. rinse and repeat. How intelligent must one be to play this game? I'd be willing to bet that there are more than a few well known players in this game who are quite possibly, intellectually challenged. (you know who you are) Leaders in this game are, more often than not, ill equipped to follow, let alone lead. Do you read their articles where 'important matters of state' are discussed? Unintelligible babble spewed by socially and mentally inept people. Even better, read their chat transcripts and forum posts, if you dare. These are grade-a, ignorant people. They couldn't light a match were it not for the instructions on the outside of the package.

Hey, I commend your ideas and wish you the best of luck. You can't educate idiots, no matter how hard you try."
Back to top Go down
Deriachai

Deriachai

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Oh dear the private conress posts are lolsy.
Back to top Go down
JakeLeonard

JakeLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Deriachai wrote:
Oh dear the private conress posts are lolsy.
What about? That someone called eNPR out for their unprofessionalism?
Back to top Go down
Zuntale

Zuntale

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Ignorance is not measured by what you know. It is measured by the number of times you repeat the same stupid shit you already failed at Razz

smartest person I have ever known of couldnt find his own home and failed school. Not to mention was considered an actual retard by many of his age.. (Einstein)
Back to top Go down
Deriachai

Deriachai

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 pm

the private congress section of the official forum is one of the wierest spots. Nobody makes any sense normally, and they are all very self centered.
Back to top Go down
Slade Cash

Slade Cash

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Deriachai wrote:
the private congress section of the official forum is one of the wierest spots. Nobody makes any sense normally, and they are all very self centered.

Mostly it's just Pfeiffer arguing with POTUS (not so much a problem now) or whomever will bite, a few Pfeiffer toadies chiming in with their support, a handful of people trying to have a rational discussion, and the rest scratching their heads, saying "WTF, mate?"
Back to top Go down
Emperor Rick

Emperor Rick

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

We should really got on the airwaves and have a public debate between fluff and Slade
Back to top Go down
JakeLeonard

JakeLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Emperor Rick wrote:
We should really got on the airwaves and have a public debate between fluff and Slade
Maybe that could be arranged, since Israel Stevens has made me a part of the press corps.

I guess they actually wanted a few pointers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Advice To eNPR   Some Advice To eNPR Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Advice To eNPR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY :: Public Hospitality Lobby :: BOL/SOL Newspapers and Articles-
Jump to: