THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Welcome to the Official Forum of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik. Enjoy your stay and feel free to sign up to see all the great things we have going! Also, consider joining our party....some things are only visible to PARTY MEMBERS!
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website of The Bastards of Liberty Political Party of Erepublik.

Bastard Chat on IRCHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user

Democracy Perfected

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Oritas

Democracy Perfected Empty
PostSubject: Democracy Perfected   Democracy Perfected EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 am

This was an article I wrote, that I thought might go well in this Journalism section. And since I am Head of Media I felt like I ought to give this section a topic. Anyway, this was once an invitation for others to join us, but now I wish it used as a pamphlet that will encourage you to grow and love your party, the Bastards of Liberty.

"Oh my God! We killed Despotism!" "We're Bastards!"

Democracy in its purest form would be a society in which all citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. However, in practice, decisions in political parties across eRepublik are made by a select few. Democratically selected of course, but as soon as your candidate is elected he has more voice than you.

In the Bastards of Liberty party, everyone has equal say no matter what, forever and ever. We support brotherhood. If your sick of the same people being in charge, and feeling like you have no chance to run for congress or party president because no one's familiar enough with you, come be familiar with us. We'll support you because you're equal with us, and have potential to be a political force.

Those are our core beliefs. Because we're new, we are still expanding on our core beliefs. Come and influence our beliefs, because this is a party where your beliefs can flourish. That is the fruit of equal say. You won't feel uncomfortable here because we ourselves are neither Conservative nor Liberal.

Because the most basic tenets of American civilization are freedom and equality, and that is excercised here to the highest logical degree. That is where we seek to unify people. Not through ideology, but through love of freedom. All ideologies are secondary to this tenet.

If this resonates with you, come hang out with us. We're cool fellas.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Rick

Emperor Rick

PostSubject: Re: Democracy Perfected   Democracy Perfected EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not bad, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Mister Y

Mister Y

PostSubject: Re: Democracy Perfected   Democracy Perfected EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Good article, nice presentation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Mister+Y
Gant Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Democracy Perfected   Democracy Perfected EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Lol'd at the picture
Back to top Go down
Dumb Emma

Dumb Emma

PostSubject: Re: Democracy Perfected   Democracy Perfected EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

This is relevant to my interests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Democracy Perfected   Democracy Perfected Empty

Back to top Go down

Democracy Perfected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE BASTARDS OF LIBERTY :: Public Hospitality Lobby :: BOL/SOL Newspapers and Articles-
Jump to: